The Sunshine Coast’s first private Emergency Centre is opening at Buderim Private Hospital in August
Minimal wait times
Free parking for patients and visitors
- Central location at the heart of the Sunshine Coast, onsite at the Buderim Private Hospital.
- Everyone is welcome to present at the Emergency Centre, even if you don't have private health insurance.
- Emergency Centre presentation fee includes emergency specialist consultation, radiology and pathology.
- Private health fund members can be admitted directly to the hospital and access its leading specialists.
- Patients without private health insurance can self-fund their hospital stay or opt to be transferred to a public hospital.
- Children with complex medical issues requiring further treatment and admission to hospital will be referred or transferred to the Paediatric Ward at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
- No out-of-pocket fees for WorkCover and eligible DVA patients.
More information coming soon!