Join us for a free information session on Saturday 14 September from 9.30am - 11.30am at Buderim Private Hospital to discover more about our maternity services and how we can help you enjoy a healthy pregnancy.
This event is for anyone wanting to find out more about how to plan ahead for a healthy pregnancy, pre natal care, labour, birth and post natal care as well as infertility and IVF. Everyone is welcome to attend the event and ask our expert clinicians questions.
We understand how difficult it can be to navigate the amount of information around pregnancy and birth, so our information session will provide caring, expert knowledge.
- 9.30am – Complimentary brunch with tea and coffee
- 9.45am – Presentation: How to prepare for a healthy pregnancy with Obstetrician Dr George Bogiatzis
- 10.00am – Presentation: Ongoing care for you and your baby
- 10.30am – Q&A session: Buderim Private maternity team
- 11.00am – Optional maternity ward tour and one-on-one sessions with clinicians
Getting to our event
Make your way to the hospital main entrance and follow the signs to our event. If you need assistance feel free to check in at reception. Parking is free at Buderim Private.
We would love to provide you with more information about this event. Click here to contact a member of our team.