Unlock the secrets of COVID-19 faster – and save more lives
Donate to help fast-track vital research
Your donation today will help fast-track Australian research that has a single, simple purpose: to stop diseases and viruses like COVID-19 from taking lives.
Wesley Medical Research and Buderim Private Hospital has established the COVID-19 Rapid Response Research Centre in light of the coronavirus pandemic.
The centre connects some of the best researchers in Australia to data and information from healthcare professionals, frontline carers and patients around the world.
It’s a fast, efficient way to quickly unlock the deadly secrets of COVID-19 and protect human life.
Your gift can help save millions of lives.
Four very promising projects need $1,444,000 in funding now.
By funding them, you could:
- Find ways to keep frontline workers safe from COVID-19 infection.
- Test an existing treatment to see if it can cure COVID-19.
- Help intensive care doctors know the most effective time to ventilate critically ill patients.
- Find out whether COVID-19 causes significantly more damage to people with heart conditions.
Australian medical researchers are working around the clock to halt the deadly progress of diseases and viruses like COVID-19.
Please, support their work today.
FUND VITAL RESEARCH HERE NOW
Wesley Medical Research and Buderim Private Hospital
Wesley Medical Research is the research arm of The Wesley, St Andrew’s, St Stephen’s and Buderim Hospitals. Your donation today will fund vital research to improve patient care and ultimately save more lives.
Research conducted as part of the COVID-19 Rapid Response Research Centre is already making an impact. We urgently need funds to make sure this work delivers on its potential as quickly as possible.
- Claudia Giurgiuman, General Manager, Wesley Medical Research