How to provide compliments and complaints
At Buderim Private Hospital, we welcome feedback from our patients, their families and carers. If you would like to provide positive feedback, make a suggestion about how we can improve our service or make a complaint about care or other aspects of your hospital experience, we would like to hear from you.
There are many ways to provide feedback:
- Patient Experience Survey: If you have an extended stay, you may be asked to comment on different aspects of your hospital experience while you are still in hospital. Buderim Private Hospital also seeks patient feedback via electronic patient experience surveys which are delivered by InSync.
- Online: Compliments or complaints can be provided by completing the feedback form below.
- In person: If you have compliments or concerns about the medical or nursing care while you are in hospital, ask to speak to the Ward Clinical Nurse Manager or After Hours Co-ordinators (after hours) who will be able to assist you directly or contact the appropriate person.
- By mail: If you are not happy with the manner in which your feedback was managed or if you wish to make a more formal complaint, you can write to either the General Manager.
Address: General Manager, Buderim Private Hospital, 12 Elsa Wilson Drive, Buderim Q 4556
- Health Ombudsman: If you made a complaint about your care and considered it not to have been adequately resolved you may contact The Office of the Health Ombudsman, ph: 13 36 46, email: email@example.com
- Private Health Insurance Ombudsman: A complaint specifically about health insurance can be lodged with The Private Health Insurance Ombudsman, ph: 1800 640 695, email: firstname.lastname@example.org