Thank you for choosing Buderim Private Hospital as your healthcare partner. We have a team of dedicated professionals committed to your health care needs. We look forward to you joining us as a patient. We want you to feel safe, comfortable and cared for at all times. If there’s anything at all you need, please ask.
What to bring with you
- All medications which you are currently taking so that they can be assessed by your medical team.
- A list of your current medications from your pharmacist or GP.
- Any current medical reports, x-rays etc that may be relevant.
- Bring several pairs of pyjamas, along with your usual toiletries etc.
- Any electrical items you bring with you (such as hair dryers, shavers, laptop computers etc) will need to be checked for electrical safety by the hospital’s maintenance department before you use them.
- Do not bring large amounts of cash to the hospital – a maximum of $50 would be sufficient. Please also do not bring any valuables.
- For paediatric admissions, please bring a favourite toy or comforter, along with nappies, bottles etc. Children under 12 years of age must have one parent/guardian staying with them, so please bring along any personal care items to assist with your stay.
- For overnight patients who have sleep apnoea and usually use a CPAP device, please bring this with you.