Valuing General Practice
Buderim Private Hospital recognises the important role that GPs play in the continuum of care. We endeavour to stay closely connected and are always happy to take feedback in order to improve our services.
In recognition of this, the Hospital has a dedicated GP Liaison Officer, Pam Fotheringham whose role is designed to support the needs of the local community in accessing the comprehensive range of private healthcare services available at Buderim Private Hospital and Cooinda Mental Health Services.
Pam can assist with:
- Communicating information and provision of resources relating to services and referral processes for GPs and their patients.
- Facilitating information transfer between the hospital, accredited visiting specialists and GPs
- GP education: we are an accredited educational provider with the RACGP and offer a variety of programs to suit your practice. Visit our GP Education page by clicking here.
- In practice visits for personal introductions or education on a topic of interest with our Specialists and Allied Health staff (by arrangement).
- Personalised onsite consultation service with GPs to provide one-on-one updates on the hospital, visiting specialists and services.
- Answer any of your queries relating to the above, or visit your GP surgery if you'd like to discuss anything about the hospital, its services or facilities.
- Keeping you informed and up to date on our Educational activities and events. You can join our mailing list by completing the online subscription form available here.