Dr Jonathan Robertson BMedSc, MBBS, FRANZCR, EBIR
Located on Buderim Private Hospital Campus
Dr Robertson is an Interventional Radiologist (IR) and endovascular specialist who offers a comprehensive clinical service.
Procedures Dr Robertson performs include:
- Uterine artery embolization for symptomatic fibroids and adenomyosis
- Varicose vein ablation
- Testicular varicocoele embolization
- Ovarian vein embolization for pelvic congestion syndrome
- Prostate artery embolization for benign prostatic hypertrophy
- All procedures are minimally invasive with substantially less recovery time and similar efficacy to the surgical alternative.
Modern IR is a comprehensive clinical speciality with substantial training and credentialing requirements. Dr Robertson is one of the first IRs in Australia to receive the European Board of Interventional Radiology qualification (EBIR), which is the credentialing body of the Interventional Radiology Society of Australia.