Can you help?
The Buderim Private Hospital Cindy Mackenzie Breast Cancer Program relies on the generosity of the community. Your donation will help us continue to support local families affected by breast cancer.
If you are interested in financially supporting our programs or getting involved in fundraising and community awareness events, please contact us. All donations to the program are fully tax deductible.
How to donate
You may be retired. A student. A family business. Or a local community group. But however you choose to get involved, just know that everything you do makes a difference.
With your generous support you are playing a vital role in helping The Buderim Private Hospital Cindy Mackenzie Breast Cancer Program to assist Sunshine Coast breast cancer sufferers and their families with support as they fight the battle of their life.
How will you get involved?
- Volunteer your time
- Organise a fundraiser
- Become a business partner
- Donate prizes
- Purchase merchandise
- Donate a gift
- Attend an event
Support us during PINKTOBER®
is The Buderim Private Hospital Cindy Mackenzie Breast Cancer Program’s trademarked campaign held each year in October, which is global breast cancer awareness month. The initiative endeavours to raise money and community awareness of the need for breast cancer services.
Ways you can assist
Hosting your own PINKTOBER® fundraiser such as:
- A pink lemonade morning tea or luncheon
- A high tea or cake stall with all cakes to have pink icing
- A crazy hair day at school or work
- A pink cosmopolitan cocktail party
- Trivia night, car wash or pink sports day
Get your company involved in PINKTOBER®
activities such as:
- Wear pink feather boas (or pink bras and lingerie over your clothes) in the office for a day, week and raise money
- Office challenge i.e. every Friday in October have a Friday challenge or pink activity
- PINKTOBER® decoration challenge i.e. offices/workplaces decorate their site or cars, trucks etc. in pink
- Donate a percentage of sales from the day's activity to the program
- Organise a fundraiser at your work (and encourage your employer to match the funds raised)
- Sell Cindy Mackenzie Breast Cancer Program merchandise
or register your interest here