At Buderim Private Hospital, we offer a range of plastic and reconstructive surgery services:
- Major reconstruction following trauma: Restoring form and/or function to an area of the body that has experienced a traumatic injury.
- Hand surgery, including re-plantation: Restoring form and/or function to a hand, including surgical reattachment of any part.
- Facial surgery, including microsurgical repair: Restoring form and/or function to any part of the face. This includes microsurgical procedures to reconstruct damaged skin, muscles and tissues.
- Surgery to treat intra-oral and head and neck cancers: Removing bone, tissue, and/or skin damaged by cancer, and rebuilding any areas damaged by cancer or cancer treatment.
- Cranio-facial surgery: Treating and repairing developmental or congenital conditions involving the skull and face such as repairing cleft lip or cleft palate.
- Maxillofacial surgery: Treating or correcting conditions of the face, jaw or mouth, such as reconstructing the jaw to correct an abnormal bite, or removing impacted teeth.
- Breast reconstruction surgery: Rebuilding the shape and look of the breast following a mastectomy.
- Aesthetic plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery: A number of surgical procedures used to change or improve the appearance of the face or body, such as a nose job.